Re: [OM] E-bay bargains

Subject: Re: [OM] E-bay bargains
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:19:53 EST
Hi Rand E:

> I had been wanting this item for my Tamron 90mm f2.5 for quite a
>  while so I decided to take it.  With one minute to go, I placed my one
>  and only bid with a max of $44.  As I said, I wanted it and was willing
>  to pay for it.  I won the bid at $30.88, this price is higher than a
>  couple of these that I have seen go, but is lower than most of them.

Thanks for pointing this out.  Gee, I guess I'll look for a buyer for mine 10-
condition one at $30.  I know of a new one for $40.  Or the extension tube for
the above at $30.

Nice to see someone in agreement with me on pricing.  Getting ebay behind the
scenes follow up offers is one reason to bid as high as you are willing to go.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV