[OM] Accumulation defense strategy

Subject: [OM] Accumulation defense strategy
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrickg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 07:30:32 -0700
> Naw, I think I'll just put it in the closet. Maybe in a
>year or two she'll notice something different, say something to the
>effect of "didn't you only have 5 camera bodies?", and I'll say "No, I've
>ALWAYS had six, what planet have you been on!"
>       See what you did to me!!

NO! NO! NO!  Bad planning, poor strategy, and unneccessarily confrontational.

You would be better served to say, " No, I've ALWAYS had just these seven,
have you seen where I misplaced the other one?"  OR  No, I've always had
just 8, these 6, the one out for cleaning and repair, and the one I loaned
to (fill in the blank) to do (invent some charity work), it isn't tax
deductable but it was the right thing to do, why do you ask?

Patrick