Re: [OM] Accumulation defense strategy

Subject: Re: [OM] Accumulation defense strategy
From: "Paul Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:00:47 -0600 (CST)
> You would be better served to say, " No, I've ALWAYS had just these seven,
> have you seen where I misplaced the other one?"  OR  No, I've always had
> just 8, these 6, the one out for cleaning and repair, and the one I loaned
> to (fill in the blank) to do (invent some charity work), it isn't tax
> deductable but it was the right thing to do, why do you ask?
>
> Patrick

It's an advantage that all those tiny black lenses look alike. Also many
nonphotographers think in terms of size=price. You will have trouble
claiming that the big white 350, and its aluminum suitcase, were always
in the closet. Many of the bodies look alike too. Just don't have them
all in one place.

Paul