Re: [OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?

Subject: Re: [OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:18:00 +0100
Ken

>Latest developments:
>New home will be in Newton Iowa.  Iowa--the gateway to those large
>rectangular states.  I'll be surrounded by a million miles of corn.  At
>least there are bike trails in the Des Moines region.  It will be a huge
>step up from downstate Illinois though.

Is the scenery more photogenic in Iowa?  Is that why you moved? Or is
Karen's job in a new state?

Keep your chin up - this is probably one of the most traumatic occurrences
possible.  Apparently, moving house is almost as traumatic as the death of
a close member of the family, but you've changed your job as well!

I've had the same employer (British taxpayer) for nearly 24 years and the
upheaval and risks of leaving it are quite daunting.

OM content: has anyone a Billingham Photo Packington camera bag and what is
the OM/Zuiko carrying ability?

Chris