Re: [OM] Olympus mailing

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus mailing
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:10:53 +0100
Dear David

Welcome, because you are on the OM Mailing List!  If you look at the bottom
of this message you will see a repeat of the post that you sent to the List
- in fact, you should be able to see your message to the List as if it had
been sent to you.

The hard-working and kind List operator is Shawn Wright of Shawnigan Lake
School in British Columbia - although the list server is automatic and that
is how you started subscribing to the List.

Regards

Chris

p.s. if you want to send _me_ a message privately (not for reading by the
remainder of the List) you should use the "From" address at the top of this
message (i.e. cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx for me).  If you merely hit the "Reply"
command in your mail programme you will reply to the List as a whole....cb