[OM] OM-1 and 21/3.5 update

Subject: [OM] OM-1 and 21/3.5 update
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:29:25 -0800
Just got my first roll of slides back, using my new OM-1 and 21/3.5!

The first 20 shots were some copies of architect's drawings taken with my
50/1.8 by natural light in my office. I metered off a grey card, and included
it in one corner of the frame, bracketing +/- 1 stop. I'm happy to say the
meter reading looks best on each slide!

A handful of outdoor shots also confirm this, and few taken indoors on normal
auto flash with my QA310 also confirm that it is accurate enough for slide
film, although a little hot in the centre with a 35/2.8 lens.

With the 21/3.5, I bracketed +/- 1 & stops in near darkness inside the chapel.
Nearly all the shots are usable, with different effects from the deep shadows
or burnt highlights, but again, the middle shots are pretty even in exposure.

I'm off to scan a few of these.... :-)