Re: [OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?

Subject: Re: [OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:14:33 -0600

>We all wish you good luck, pave the way for us!
>--

Thanks.  The problem with good paying jobs is that you are less likely to
jump into what you really want to do.  But I don't have that problem right
now.  <g>  Seriously, I'm contemplating whether or not a six figure salary
is worth the stress and long hours.  If we can get the basics covered I'll
be able to freelance full-time.  Don't know how I'll be able to afford that
F5 though.

I shot 10 rolls this past week and I'm still hoping that my lab doesn't
know I'm unemployed otherwise my account will go "cash-only."   : /

Other problem is that the brain starts playing games with you by saying
that your skills are substandard and your files obsolete...  It's hard
sometimes being everything a client wants you to be.  I know, welcome to
the real world.

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography