Re: [OM] YA OM AS -- Update No.1

Subject: Re: [OM] YA OM AS -- Update No.1
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:23:22 -0800
Dear Olympians/Zuiks/Zuikettes:

Here is the first progress report on my ongoing "Yet Another
OM Accessory Sale" (YA OM AS :-)).

I'd like to express my most sincere gratitude to the dozen or
so Zuiks who already loaded up on much of the delectable "OM
candy" I had to offer.

I must admit though that I'm a little disappointed that no one
even tried(!) to bribe me.  Moreover, not a single camel or
young beautiful maiden were offered in compensation! :-(

And so, both my stable and my harem are still empty (sob, sob).
Fortunately, there are still a few OM toys left (pls see below),
and so I am very hopeful, sitting here in my Sahara oasis, humbly
awaiting Scheherazade's imminent appearance.

What?  WHAT?!  Today Sche's stripping at the Mirage??!!  Oh, the
SLUT!!!  I knew this would happen once they transplanted "Arabian
Nights" to Las Vegas... :-(

[For those who have never been in Sin City: Sahara and Mirage are
two mega-resort hotels on the (in)famous Las Vegas Strip.  And no,
I'm not really in Las Vegas right now -- just day-dreaming...]

Oh well, back to OM content... :-)
All of the following are new, in-box, original OM items, except
where stated otherwise.  Shipping is at cost.  On purchases of
multiple items, I'll pay for the shipping (on domestic shipments
only!).  Pls note that all prices are in US$, and everything
is sold on a FCFS (first come, first serve) basis.  Trades are
a possibility.

- TTL Auto Connector Type 4             -- $ 30
- TTL Auto Connector Type 3             -- $ 20
- TTL Auto Cord T 2m                    -- $ 37
- TTL Auto Cord T2 - 0.15m              -- $ 20
- Hot Shoe 4                            -- $ 24
- Flash Color Filter Set T32            -- $ 25
- Close-Up Lens 55mm f=40cm             -- $ 35
- Flash Extender                        -- $ 28
- OM Mount Photomicro Adapter H         -- $ 70
- OM-10 Manual Adapter (used)           -- $ 35
- Manual Adapter 2 (for OM-88 AF)       -- $ 25

- Focusing Screen 1- 1                  -- $ 36
- Focusing Screen 1- 9 (used)           -- $ 36
- Focusing Screen 1-10                  -- $ 36
- Focusing Screen 1-12                  -- $ 36
- Focusing Screen 1-13                  -- $ 36

Some macro equipment:

- Zuiko Auto-Macro 135mm F4.5 MC (used) -- $295 (ser. #1098xx)
- OM Auto Bellows                       -- $195
- OM Slide Copier                       -- $ 75
- Double Cable Release (w/case)         -- $ 30

(The lens is in great shape, but lacks the original rear lens
cap and hood.  Comes with 15 days MBG, less shipping).

A brand-new, boxed lens with unfilled warranty:

- Zuiko Auto-S 50mm F1.4 (MC)           -- $120 (ser. #1047xxx)

Two items for OLY 35EC/ED/RC/Trip-35/Pen-EES cameras:

- Lens Hood 43.5mm                      -- $ 15
- Close-Up Lens 43.5mm f=30cm           -- $ 20

Thanks for your attention.  By-the-way, I have quite a few
USED items: OM bodies, lenses, misc. accessories, OLY range
finders, and a variety of good quality filters in many sizes.
I also have a bunch of Shipman's on other cameras: Ni/Mi/Ca/Ptx.
If interested, pls feel free to inquire.  I promise to protect
your (Zuikoholic) anonymity :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA