RE: [OM]self discharge 15V NiCd control pack ?

Subject: RE: [OM]self discharge 15V NiCd control pack ?
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 13:07:17 -0600
Yep, overcharging is definately a problem with the Olympus NiCd charger.
Both NiCd and NiMH packs should be taken off after a few hours.

Ive retrofitted mine with NiMH batteries (making it an 18VDC pack at the
same time), and so far I havent had to recharge it (a few rolls, but about a
month of time), so the self discharge rate - if it exists - seems to be
small.

---
Greg Heier (greg@xxxxxxxx)