Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list

Subject: Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 98 12:34:24 GMT
>Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 10:04:32 GMT
>From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list
>
>On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 21:32:31 -0800, "Shawn Wright"
><swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>> Lets split the list into two seperate lists.
>>>
>>I'm just now catching up on some old list mail, and am glad to see this
>>issue
>>resolved itself while I way away...

Shawn,

Well you brought it up again ;-)  Welcome back.

My vote is to keep the list as it is.

If you don't like ads or off topic ramblings then filter or delete them
unread. If you have a problem with volume then use the digest facility.

For example I will delete unread all messages regarding splitting the list,
having voted :-)

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com