Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list

Subject: Re: [OM] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: Split the list
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 11:01:01 EST
FWIW, i am on a couple of other lists for collectors, etc, and what we do is
to limit the sales ads (which we call "Flea market" to Saturdays only. You can
only post them during the hours of a Saturday or the list owner deletes the
If you really perceive this to be a problem, this might be a solution. I
realize I've only been on one week,  but I really do not see that it is a
problem. Plus, random ads might make members check more frequently in fear of
missing a "deal"??
Susan