Re: [OM] Crack on a winder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Crack on a winder 2
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:49:48 EST
Why don't you just put a small metal washer under the head of the screw?  That
is, between the bracket & the bottom of the tightening screw?
BW

cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< <<Speaking of which - my two Winder IIs are never going to crack that way -
 I've tried fastening them to my monopod and tripod, and flash bracket, and
 neither of the winders will allow the screw to go in far enough to be firm -
 I need to wedge folded paper between the winder and the mount of the
 tripod/monopod/bracket, if I want it to be properly tight.....  Frustrating
 Cheers
 Andy>>
 I use a rubber spacer by Nikon.  You really only need a round piece of
 rubber about
 3mm thick with a 1/4 inch hole in the middle.
 Charlie Loeven
 cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >>