[OM] Oly digicam FS

Subject: [OM] Oly digicam FS
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:48:22 -0500
This was posted in the Compuserve Photo Forum...

Olympus D320l Digital Camera for Sale:

* 1024x768 High Quality Image
* All glass aspherical F2.8 autofocus lens
* Video out for easy viewing on a TV screen so the D-320L can be used with
or without a computer.
* 3 levels of compression
* Exposure Controls
* Auto Flash with "red-eye" reduction, force fill flash, auto low-light and
back-light mode,and force-off
* SmartMediaTM Removable Media (including 2MB and 8MB cards)
* Exposure control allows users to bracket +/- 1 full f-stop for lighting
compensation.
* The camera is a lightweight 9 ounces, and compact with 5" (W) x 2.6" (H)
x 1.8" (D).
* Adobe PhotoDeluxeTM image manipulation and creation software.
* PhotoShopTM plug-in for Mac OS.
* TWAIN acquire filter for PC.
* InMediaR Slides & SoundTM multimedia presentation software.
* Olympus software utility for downloading and uploading to and from the
camera, and for panorama stitching
* Leather Olympus carry case.
* All original packaging
* Macintosh and PC connection cables

Take a look at:
http://www.olympusamerica.com/digital/products/320l/320l.html for more
information on the camera

CDW has this camera for $399.00 and the additional 8MB card runs around
$99.  I have used it minimally before my decided we needed the more
expensive D600l camera.  I am willing to sell everything for $250 including
insured US Mail shipping.

Please repsond directly to Chris Leonti 73244,2027 or Cleonti@xxxxxxx.  I
do not check forums often, so your best chance at getting this camera is a
direct e-mail.

Thank you.

Denton