Re: [OM] Olympus Vs. Other...

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Vs. Other...
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 01:16:26 EDT
Hi all:

Read this classified ad and you'll be reminded why you use Olympus OM
equipment!  I'd comment on the asking price, but it is every owner's right to
ask what they wish  :-)
********
Nikon 20-35 f/2.8D IF AF

This lens is hard to find: new or used.  I
purchased this one new on 6/15/98 (from B&H).  It
is all but brand new.  Comes with a new HB-8 hood,
all boxes, packaging and paperwork (including
blank USA warranty card).  My B&H receipt shows I
paid $1679.95 for the lens and hood.  I will sell
it to the first legitimate buyer to bid over
$1500.00.  Buyer to pay shipping.  I'm selling it
because it's too big and heavy for me to
mountaineer with.
*********
Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV