Re: [OM] New OM Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Cameras
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Oct 98 14:25:57 +1000
I have the same usage pattern with my OM2 vs OM1,  I tend to use the OM2 in
manaul mode most.    The spot meter on the OM2sp I just bought is another
reason to stick the camera in manual mode.   I only have used the auto mode
for night time photos where its ability to calculate 2 minute exposures
really helped.

I do own a small autofocues point and shoot,  but find that more often than
not it auto focusses on the wrong thing ( Most likely operator error !!!)

Stuart