Re: [OM] shift/tilt, anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] shift/tilt, anyone?
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:11:47 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/98 7:06:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I originally thought the same thing, and had written a somewhat long reply
 when I realized Jan was - I think - looking at macor applications of the
 tilt/shift functionality, not a 35mm view camera.

 But forget focus at infinity.

 John P >>

Hi John & all,
I think one could get infinity with the OLY 135mm macro lens with about 65mm
ext.
BW
Ps.  Has anyone ever seen the Oly Bellows (with shift) that was advertised in
the 1979 - 80 literature?