Re: [OM] More about Remote Cord & Winder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] More about Remote Cord & Winder 2
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:57:15 -0400
B will not hold when fired with the winder.  It will give you a shutter
speed around 1/500th.  Also, If you use a stereo mini plug  on the end of
your remote cord (3 conductor plug, leave the  middle band unconnected) the
middle band should provide the insulation you need so as you slide the plug
into the jack, + and - wont short and fire the shutter.

John
http://www.zuiko.com