Re: [OM] Fungus on optical glass

Subject: Re: [OM] Fungus on optical glass
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 07:15:04 -0700

> My first reaction is 'aargh'. On the other hand, Kodak lens cleaner used to
> have a distinct odor of ammonia. Not sure whether it had alcohol in it like
> the Windex.
>
> Winsor Crosby

I find Kodak lens tissue always leaves long fibers on the glass, or
under the edge of the front lens bezel. I'm always afraid oils from
my fingers will bleed through the thin tissue, so fold them over,
which only seems to make the fibers fall out even more. There
must be a better way....

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright