Re: [OM] Reciprocity failure and Olympus auto exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] Reciprocity failure and Olympus auto exposure
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 00:26:21 EDT

<< Not too long ago I did the same in a Swedish usenet photo group, making a
 sarcastic comment of some new Canon "super-auto" thing (The comment was that
one now could lie on the back sleeping and the camera did everything for you,
and
 something like "the brain is already for no use". Was I popular? Not at all!!
 heard comments like I was afraid to new technology and even that I am using
 Netscape Comm. 4.03 instead of 4.5 beta1.). So I like to be sarcastic and I
feel
 safe here... ;-)
 --
 Regards/
   Ingemar Uvhagen

I read somewhere that we only use 10 percent of our brain.  I guess that makes
 it 5 percent for those "auto everything" users.

Warren Kato