Re: [OM] Politics: No OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Politics: No OM content
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:22:15 -0700
Denton;

What were your thoughts in the 80s when, under Ronald Reagan, the bull market
began and money was being made hand-over-fist?  Just curious.

george

PS: Saw a great Callaghan cartoon today:  Showed a man with a T-shirt
emblazoned with the words "Clinton Believer" leading a man with dark glasses
and a cane by the hand.  I'll let you figure out the caption.