Re: [OM] Which camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which camera?
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:28:07 -0400
Some OM-1 meters get tangled balance springs in the movement itself, that can
make
needle movement very jerky & stiff.  Sometimes a small chip might break off a
gear
or one of the little tabs will break off the MD cap and can find its way to the
magnet in the meter, jamming its travel.  These problems can be fixed without
replacement.

John