Re: [OM] Which camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which camera?
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Aug 1998 13:53:31 +1000
PCACala@xxxxxxx moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> OK, I'll take the bait.  It's been my #1 problem over the years with OM-1 's.
> I presently have one that has a sticky needle in vertical only.

Yeah, I get that.  I asked about it in an aside to a recent post.

My OM-1 meter wont move when turned on in low light.   In bright light
(or medium light when shutter speed is turned right down) it comes to
life, and then will work as usual in low light.

Chris.

--
| Christopher Biggs email:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Linux: The choice of a GNU  |
| Stallion Technologies, Queensland, Australia |        Generation.          |