Re: [OM] Olympus straps (was: OMitis and OM service in Australia)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus straps (was: OMitis and OM service in Australia)
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:15:46 -0700
On 11 Aug 98, at 19:13, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> typical nylon one, too bad they only packaged it with the 3Ti.  One other
> accessory that came exclusively with the 3Ti was two little leather covers
> for the strap eyelet rings.  They completely cover the rings so that you
> won't get brassing on the top cover.
>                               -mark

One other thing I like about the leatherette strap - it is just thick
enough and stiff enough to prevent brassing, even on the painted
surface of my OM-10.
To correct my previous post, I now have a nylon strap on the OM-
10 (from my Sony camcorder) it *does* fold just fine in a bag, but
always manages to tangle on the way out, or get caught on
something.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright