Re: [OM] Olympus straps (was: OMitis and OM service in Australia)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus straps (was: OMitis and OM service in Australia)
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:13:26 -0400 (EDT)
> Andy, now you got my attention.  I've never seen a "leatherette" Olympus
> strap before.

The strap that came with my 3Ti is a leather strap with nylon ends woven
in.  On the underside is sewn in a rubbery like fabric which covers the
entire length of the strap.  On the surface it's dyed black with the word
Olympus stamped on it in two places.  It's a much nicer strap than the
typical nylon one, too bad they only packaged it with the 3Ti.  One other
accessory that came exclusively with the 3Ti was two little leather covers
for the strap eyelet rings.  They completely cover the rings so that you
won't get brassing on the top cover.
                                -mark