Re: [OM] Re: fuel prices

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: fuel prices
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 21:23:39 -0700
Stuart;

I'm not sure of the exchange rate.  Here, a Tahoe costs about $35000 new with
all the killer amenities. The Suburban is a bit
bigger and probably goes for $38000 or so.  About the same price as a Lexus or
Mercedes Deisel (now there's a pollution
machine).  See other posts for insurance discussion. At the present time, rates
for Suburbans are no worse than for comparably
priced automobiles.
The Tahoe/Suburban would of course be the perfect vehicle for the Outback.
They are great here in the American Southwest,
which I believe is similar in many ways to your great country. I carry my OMs
in mine and have a great time.

george