Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:05:13 -0500
Doris Fang Wrote
 < Dear Sirs:
               On of the members of the OM list (John P) is having a
problem with your firm regarding non-shipment and to date, non-refund on a
particular order. We are gravely distressed to find one of our own
members in such a position and strongly appeal to you to correct this
situation immediately. We publish a list of firms that our members
have had non-delivery of advertised goods or failure to obtain a prompt
refund after inability to deliver said goods. We do not want to put
your firm and the story of Mr. Petrush's resulting problems on our
list without giving you a chance to correct this situation. Please
advise.>

Yes, the calm voice of reason wins out. (Darn, that's no fun!)

Now, excuse me while I "CALMLY" return a printer that doesn't print right
but Epson says there is nothing wrong with, after 2 months of E - Mails and
Long Distance service calls.

Charlie Loeven
Largo Florida