Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:25:02 +1000
Interesting point Shawn. I dug out some of Dad's black and whites from the
RAN days in WWII and Korea. Dad's not a photographer, and I cannot ever
remember him with a camera in his hands. But these photos are great. A great
eye for the scene. And Dad, like me, is one of these left brain (or is it
right brain? The engineering side anyway) people.

Foxy