Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:07:57 +1000
>Developing the "vision", the "eye", the way of "seeing", I find harder.
Yes,
>I have studied the work of the greats, and for the most part I understand
>what makes those pictures "work".

Down south there was a pro photographer. She didn't know what to over expose
for snow or exposure away from 18 0ray. Nikon on auto always. But her
composition was amazing. She showed some shots from Central Australia. A red
dand dune, blue sky and green scrub. Magnificant contrast. That one slide
taught me to look differently. (Still hasn't made too much difference
though!).

Foxy