Re: [OM] Email Language

Subject: Re: [OM] Email Language
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 06:14:28 +0100
Denton
Thanks for replying. After posting my Email Language, I wondered really whether
it was worth the download time.  I was merely drawing attention to what might
thought to  exaggerated politeness (i.e. PMFJI) when others are using quite rude
language.  I prefer the politeness myself and I hope that I phrase my messages
put my point without offending.

Chris