Re: [OM] Velvia speed?

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia speed?
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:59:08 +1000
I shoot Velvia at 50 ASA, but I've just started with it. As John Shaw says,
if someone says I shoot Velvia at 32 ASA, it is because they like the
response with their meter and expectation at this speed. Maybe their meter
is out? From my first roll, it doesn't like underexposure much. I haven't
tried overexposing it as I am happy with 50 ASA exposures.

Foxy (still experimenting. I generally use Kodak)