Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint

Subject: Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 15:49:34 +0200
Gary Schloss wrote:

> Hey Richard, the Dutch still get to play for 3rd place, don't they?

One German team won this years soccer world cup in Paris, in robot
football.
No joke, no sarcasm, there was an turnament of robot soccer in Paris
too.

> I saw Holland's last two games (beat Argentina, lost to Brazil).
> They are an astonishingly good team.  (Note that I am mum about
> the U.S. and German teams :-))

Hmm... maybe they are even more advanced and we have unknowingly seen
the last and most advanced robots in an different tournament than the
robot soccer cup?

Richard