Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint

Subject: Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 06:50:33 -0400
> There was a discussion several months ago about a good source for
black > paint appropriate for touching up a camera. I have a OM-1n that
it looks > like a previous owner removed the bottom plate, painted it
(there's > overspray on the *inside* of the battery cap!), and then
stripped it off > because of the botched job. Can someone tell me the
source in the USA for a > good brand of paint for this job? > > Also any
hints or caveats are welcome! > > Regards, > > Joel

Our agent in the North-West European territories has reported a
dramatic increased demand, correlated to a 6000rice increase, for
bright orange painted bodies. He warns, however, that this may be a
very short term hype :-)

Hans