Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint

Subject: Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:17:03 -0800
>VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> dramatic increased demand, correlated to a 6000rice increase,
>> for bright orange painted bodies. :-)

Richard Schaetzl replied:

>guess demand has already ceased.
>With compassion ;-)

Hey Richard, the Dutch still get to play for 3rd place, don't they?

For those in the U.S. wondering what's that all about, Richard and
Hans were talking about soccer (World Cup), and Holland's jersey
colors (orange).

I saw Holland's last two games (beat Argentina, lost to Brazil).
They are an astonishingly good team.  (Note that I am mum about
the U.S. and German teams :-))

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA