Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint

Subject: Re: [OM] Proper Black Paint
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 18:50:18 -0500
I have been trying to get OLYMPUS to provide aerosol or brush paint for each OM
series camera and they refuse to do it! I went as far as talking to a guy at
OLY in Tokyo and he said that there was insufficient demand!

Try some of the local model hobby shops where you can get dsifferent shades of
black "locomotive" paint. Be sure to get oil base and not latex! Paul.