Re: [OM] How many exposures?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many exposures?
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 19:04:26 +0200
Hej Lars

>Hej Ulf,
>
>Also the danish photo magazine "Foto film & video" had a short
>article on a photographer crossing the 100k line with his OM1
>some years ago. He used the OM1 to take photos of the pulse
>counters used for telephone accounting. Phone switches used to
>have a mechanical counter for each customer, so even with several
>counters in one picture it became a lot of exposures.
>
>I can try to find the magazine and scan the article (in danish),
>if anyone is really interested. I know it is somwhere within
>5 meters from where I sit right now. But so is an awful lot of
>other stuff... :-(

Don't rush just for us Scandinavians, if you feel you have the time it would
indeed be nice. Maybe we could part the trouble of translating it for all
the others.

While on the subject on football (soccer), I'm still moody after the
red-white defeat last week. If only.. well, you know. Our sorrows were
drowned with the help of Carlsberg. I'd probably heard the roar in case of a
victory, after all Radhuspladsen (in central Copenhagen) is only 15 km away
from here.

Red and white
Ulf Westerberg