Re: [OM] How many exposures?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many exposures?
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 23:20:46 -0400
Only 80,000?  Is there a "0" missing from that?  If not, that shutter doesn't
sound like its built to last.  Thats only 2,222 rolls of 36 exp. film.!
BTW the OM-1 and OM-2 shutter designs are essentially made of the same materials
where it counts, one should last as long as the other.   OM-3 and OM-4 are very
similar too, only difference is an electromagnet holding the second curtain open
in the 4.
(B and 60 are mechanical).

John