Re: [OM] How many exposures?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many exposures?
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:20:23 +0200
Ulf Westerberg wrote:

> Hej Lars
>
> >Hej Ulf,
> >
> >Also the danish photo magazine "Foto film & video" had a short
> >article on a photographer crossing the 100k line with his OM1
> >some years ago. He used the OM1 to take photos of the pulse
> >counters used for telephone accounting. Phone switches used to
> >have a mechanical counter for each customer, so even with several
> >counters in one picture it became a lot of exposures.
> >
> >I can try to find the magazine and scan the article (in danish),
> >if anyone is really interested. I know it is somwhere within
> >5 meters from where I sit right now. But so is an awful lot of
> >other stuff... :-(
> >

> Don't rush just for us Scandinavians, if you feel you have the time it would
> indeed be nice. Maybe we could part the trouble of translating it for all
> the others.

I'll go and dig in my archives. It may take a little while, like my
answer here. Translating it is no bother, it's not that long. I think
it will be a good addition to my web page.

> While on the subject on football (soccer), I'm still moody after the
> red-white defeat last week. If only.. well, you know. Our sorrows were
> drowned with the help of Carlsberg. I'd probably heard the roar in case of a
> victory, after all Radhuspladsen (in central Copenhagen) is only 15 km away
> from here.

Yes, the party was a litte subdued. I could only hear the roar on the TV,
but I am also a bit farther away than you, cental Copenhagen being some
50 km distant.

> Red and white
> Ulf Westerberg

Cheers, in Carlsberg!
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"