Re: [OM] Attention Rich Text (HTML) Users! (was Velvia Speed)

Subject: Re: [OM] Attention Rich Text (HTML) Users! (was Velvia Speed)
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:41:18 +0200
Tomoko,

You have my full support. I'd call it simple politeness to use "standard",
i.e. simple, text format in a public discussion. The participants on this
list probably have very different mail programs and I would be very unhappy
if someone was excluded just because of some fancy text format.

Now I hope I have not goofed and sent this in HTML format ;-)

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"