Re: [OM] Don't mean to start a fight... BUT...

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't mean to start a fight... BUT...
From: Bob Christopher <bc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:17:30 -0600
Ingemar Uvhagen wrote:

> You like Kodak, huh?

Ingemar: It's not so much that I like Kodak more than Illford or Fuji, it's
just that for
the type of photography I do now it is readilly available - everwhere here in
the States.
Up until 1984, I used many non-Kodak products for commercial/industrial work.
When
I left that profession and went into computer programming, my photographic
challenges were minimalized to family photos and the occasional "special
occasion"
shoots for friends and neighbors. I only resumed a serious interest about 5
years ago
when I took up macro photography as part of a genealogy project. I also
resumed
my love affair/addiction to camera collecting. Kodak products satisfy most of
my
needs and the processing, as you might imagine, is nearly universal here.

On another topic, where is Gislaved? I was born in Oslo.

Bob Christopher
Littleton, Colorado USA
bc@xxxxxxxxx