Rubber Shades for Oly lenses (was [OM] Lens Filters?)

Subject: Rubber Shades for Oly lenses (was [OM] Lens Filters?)
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 22:53:34 -0500
Any advice on which brand (or off-brand)/model of rubber shade works
well? Nikon makes a wonderful rubber shade (52mm thread) for the 50f1.4
that double-folds back over the lens & then accepts the lens cap. I'd
like to have one like that in 49mm thread for my Oly 50f1.4 and 100f2.8.
E.g., B&H lists both "generic" & Tiffen rubber hoods in 49 & 55mm
thread, for "wide-angle" and for (presumably) normal lenses. Anyone use
these?

Neal       Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx     Panama City, FL

(deleted)