Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 09:07:50 -0700
My idea of the light measurement method of the 4Ti come from the fact
that, at auto mode my 4Ti is 2/3 stop to 1 stop under (depends on the
film used) just at ss below 1/60s, it possess the same error rate up to
1/4s. At 1/60s or above there is no different between displayed speed
and memorized speed (actual auto exposure speed).

The different in behaviour is very clearly separated at 1/60s. This also
happen on at least one other 4Ti at OM service center Hong Kong where
the technician in-charge shown me.

C.H.Ling