Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM4-Ti meter
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 13:11:29 +1000
>C.H.'s comments on auto exposure has got me baffled - "above 1/60 sec" OTF
>exposure is established off the "Shutter Curtain"????
>Any Thoughts?? / Corrections??
>BW

Well, it is all from the same spot (sorry, location). It's just that above
1/60 the piece of film is never completly exposed at the one time. The
second shutter starts moving before the first one is fully open, so the
exposure is off the shutter/film. High speed, the smaller a slit moves
across the film, the more the shutter is read.

Fix the problem. OM-1n.

Foxy