Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:24:20 +0200
Ming-Bo Liu wrote:

>   Personally, I wouldn't invest in OM system. If I could break even on my
> OM stuff, I would rather sale them.

Why don´t you sell your stuff to the listmembers? Break even, did you
bought your stuff to expensiv, after the big price increasse? If not you
should now get more for your used equipment, than you once paid new for
it.

> Buy a Canon or Nikon makes more sense
> to me. By the way, I am not a photography. I am just a consumer.

If I would be pro. photographer, I had more reasons to consider a
switch, than now as a consumer.

Richard