Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop 5

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop 5
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:27:44 +0200
Mike Grove wrote:

> I haven't made the leap from 4 to 5 yet either... (Mac, 64 Megs, 210 mhz) 4
> works great for us, but version 5 has multiple levels of undo.... something
> I personally have always wished for. I'll even put up with a little
> slowness for that!  ;-)

Has anybody of you tried out Micrografx Picture Publisher ? Ok,
there is no Mac version, :-( but this software is as powerful as
Photoshop, for much less money. For the upgrade price of PS5 I´ll
buy two PP licences.

Unlimited undo and editing of text is posible since the old Win3.1
version 5!
Actual Win95 NT version is 8, and they sell the 32bit version 6 now for
only 50DM!
There a strenght and weaknesses like every software, but especialy the
day to day features are much better as Photoshop, as gradients, layers
(PP objects use only the amount of RAM they cover not a whole layer),
speed of zooming rebuilding the picture, loading.

Richard