Re: [OM] 24 shift FS?

Subject: Re: [OM] 24 shift FS?
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 07:52:13 GMT
Hi all.

It is not completely true what you are writing, Giles.
Last year here in Utrecht a 24 PC was sitting in the window of a
camera shop. If I remember well, they asked something like $1900 for
it, in like new condition. Too much, I think, but it was sold in a few
weeks time.

In the latest issue of our Camera Magazine (local bimonthly) one is
advertized for $1600, also in like new condition...

And a British shop (Stop Press Cameras) advertizes weekly "new Olympus
24mm 3.5 PC for UKP 999", roughly equal to $1600 too. Their phone
numbwer is +44-1435-872722.

So these lenses are still there. I do also know they are for sale
(new) in a renowned Olympus grey market area (Tel Aviv) for $1250
(actually this is very probably where many of the NY shops get their
grey Olympus stuff from).

Hope this helps,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht Netherlands.