Re: [OM] Yellowstone!

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellowstone!
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 98 07:31:55 +0100
Winsor, you lucky chap!

The way you wrote, I could feel your quiet (?) enjoyment of the area.  I
have some lovely memories and passable photos of our family visit to the
North Rim (in a Cruise America RV) in 1990 in May as soon as the Park
opened.  We must go back when the cash allows (oh when, Lord?) to use the
lenses that I have acquired since then.  It was relatively easy to visit
in 90 because of my post as an exhange pilot with the USAF in Tampa
(MacDill AFB); from Germany or the UK the price is ever so slightly
higher...

Do tell us when you get your photos back.  Is it worth my selling my
35-70/3.5~4.5 which is light and small for a larger 35-70/3.6 which has
better quality?  I know that this was discussed, perhaps ad nauseam, some
weeks ago and I don't want to start that one again, but I should be
interested in your personal opinion.

If you haven't done Jellystone <g> before, does that mean that you stuck
to Yosemite?

Chris

Windows 97 ... Mac OS 87