Re: [OM] 24 shift FS?

Subject: Re: [OM] 24 shift FS?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 07:49:45 +0000
Do you seriously expect someone to divulge such a highly prized piece
of information?  ;-)

I have done some serious shopping for items via the net and have
never seen one of these advertised.  My conclusion is that all the
pro's who used to use Olympus and had one, still have it - attached
to an OM1 for when they need it.  I reckon they also have it written
into their wills that it is to be buried with them.

Giles