[OM] Prices in Las Vegas

Subject: [OM] Prices in Las Vegas
From: GMcGrath <GMcGrath@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 08:45:01 EDT
A special question for Gary R. (hopefully of interest to other readers):
I keep seeing you quoting what I consider incredible prices for used equipment
that you find. Gary, do you think that your location in Las Vegas has an
effect on what you can find? (Specifically, gamblers having to unload their
gear.) Or is it just diligence with a little luck thrown in, in a large city?
The reason I'm so curious is that I live in Biloxi, MS, which will soon pass
Atlantic City as the number two gambling destination in the US. I keep wanting
to cruise the pawn shops to see what I can find, but just can't seem to get
the time as of yet.
Just curious.
Greg