Re: [OM] 300mm for sale (was Price in relation to quality.)

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm for sale (was Price in relation to quality.)
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 14:43:12 +0200
Ingemar Uvhagen wrote:

>Friends,
>
>I have been searching very intensively, for a while now, for a Zuiko
>300/4.5.

big snip

I've bought some of my lenses after putting a wanted ad in the magazine
"Foto" (swedens biggest photomag). Come to think of it, every item I've
bought or sold through classifieds has been via that mag, including my
purchase of a 300/4.5 last spring. There's also the other mag "Fotografi" to
consider, they also have their ads on the web. URL is
http://www.fotografi.com/   By scanning those pages I got a bellows and
slide copier in mint condition via that one. Right now there's one 300/4.5
in Helsingborg!
There is a also a brand new 300/4.5 at http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-39670/ for
4.900 SKR (630US$). Might  be worth it.

Ulf Westerberg