FW: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off

Subject: FW: FW: FW: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic -
From: KRIS GARREN <KGARREN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:04:51 -0400
Lars,

I get so frustrated when I get a roll back and there are
some that are out of focus or any other of the millions of
problems that occur.  I want that perfect roll where they all
turn out great - how often does that actually occur?  Do
professionals get it right every time?  If not, what percentage
of the time is reasonable to expect prints that are wrong (i.e.
3 pictures out of a roll of 24)?

I'm not talking about things like, the subject moved at the last
minute or Eyes closed.  I'm referring to out of focus or blurry or
any one of those "operator errors"!

Thanks,

Kris

Thanks,